Parker Training Services is pleased to announce we will begin offering our 80 hour classroom oriented Home Inspection Pre-Licensing Course in a combined online and field environment. The course will consist of two parts: a 64 hour online training segment and 16 hour Field Training segment. Students will be able to register for one or both with discounts being given for registering for both parts at the same time.
The 64 hour online training segment will be self-paced however students will only have one year from the date of registration to complete the course. The course will contain instruction in the following areas:
- Standards of practice, state-specific licensing rules and regulations, contracts, report writing, and communications: eleven (11) hours;
- Exterior, roofing, insulation, and ventilation: six (6) hours;
- Structure and interior: nine (9) hours;
- General residential construction: three (3) hours;
- Electrical and plumbing: nine (9) hours;
- Heating and air conditioning: six (6) hours;
- Manufactured housing: three (3) hours; and
- Environmental hazards, mitigation, water quality, and indoor air quality: one (1) hour.
The 16 hour Field Training segment can not be scheduled until the 64 hour online training is completed. The Field Training will be offered on a quarterly basis depending on number of students requiring the 16 hour Field Training segment. All Field Training will be conducted over a single weekend, location to be determined. The 16 hour Field Training segment will consist of a minimum of 3 Field Training exercises that require the completion of a home inspection report.
In addition, PTS will also be offering it’s Mold Inspection Course as an online offering and students can also bundle this course into their training package for an additional discount.
To assist students in preparing for the National Certification Test they will need to pass in order to obtain a license, we will also offer a Certification Exam Prep Course.
Students who have previously attended one of our Pre-Licensing courses in the classroom will be able to register for the Certification Exam Prep Course for a 50% discount.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.